Small pinholes and small puncture leaks can be fixed with the repair kit included with your SUP/Kayak/Boat.
See instructions in your Owner's Manual.
1. Wipe the hull with soap and water to find holes in the SUP/Kayak/Boat. The soap will bubble over the hole.
2. Clean the area around the hole with water or alcohol.
3. Use a pencil to sketch out the outline of the patch.
4. Cut a patch of a suitable size.
5. Apply glue evenly to the damaged area and patch and then press and hold the patch to the damaged area.
6. Leave the SUP for at least 24 hours or more before inflating it.